David Marko 9 December 2011 07:35:00The application gives an access to user's Lotus Notes mailbox with a few simple tools. It is just an easy way how to check your incoming email or reply in quick manner.
1. eMail section
Email section provides an access to the incoming or sent emails and to 'New memo' action.
2. Incoming email
Incoming email provides an access to user's Inbox. You can check a new mail here or just make quick response.
3. Actions availbale on existsing incoming or sent email
- reply - create a simple reply, where 'To' is predefined
- forward - forward an email to other user
- delete - delete this email
4. Compose new email, reply or forward ...
Composing a new email is simple and straightforward action. Simply define 'To' and the subject and send an email ...
- to, cc, bcc - simply select the users from the public address book or from your local names.nsf, in case your local names is available on server as a part of roaming user setup.(the roaming setup is detected from users person document)
- without history, with history, with history and attachments - these options are available when replying or forwarding existing email. From the technical reason the history is attached to email just after email submiting to achieve the best compatibility with e.g. html email.
Complete project with downloads, screenshots and documentation is available on:
- Comments